This year’s conference will be something special, as Datalab is celebrating its 25th anniversary. The topic of this year’s conference is “Hands-on Experience” and we are preparing to give you the opportunity to witness and experience the digital transformation yourself.
From innovation to results – bringing together technology, practical experience and people to digitally transform business will be at the forefront of the conference.
International Conference 2022
SEPTEMBER 29–30, 2022 (2 days)
Start at 9 a.m.
GRAND HOTEL ADRIATIC
International Conference 2022
This year’s PANTHEON conference presents the latest developments in the business of the future. Up-to-the-minute technology is already permeating people’s everyday lives. Although it poses great challenges, at the same time, it opens up great opportunities. Focusing on user practice, Datalab offers a unique and inspiring program drawing from hands-on experience, with special presentations and workshops covering different issues and areas of digitization, and the future course of business from both a theoretical and practical perspective.
What You Will Learn
Through real-life and practical examples presented at the conference, you will have the opportunity to learn about the implemented innovations and advantages of PANTHEON, which offers different benefits, functions and tools for each individual department in a company.
Presenters will explore various topics closely linked to digitization: from controlling and maintaining data overview to managing and controlling the whole process at multiple levels and learning about processes at the micro level.
What you will learn
The conference will host experienced PANTHEON experts and users who will present interesting practices and share their hands-on tips.
At the conference, you will find out:
- How to ensure eBusiness security in practice?
- How to manage company documentation in practice?
- How does the eBusiness process work in practice, with a special focus on ePosting?
- How to streamline communication with SMS notifications in Workflows?
- How to effectively exchange data with external applications and the database (WS) in practice?
Until the conference
We count down the days when we meet again
Come Join Us
We meet again in 2022 in Opatija
PANTHEON conference 2022 will bring together users, partners and sponsors from across the region: Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, and Montenegro. Presentations will be held in Slovenian, Croatian and Serbian language with simultaneous interpreting into those languages.
Do not miss this opportunity to meet participants from 6 countries of the Adriatic region and exchange ideas with business partners and PANTHEON experts.
Glitz & Glam White Party
Let’s Celebrate Together
You are kindly invited to a glamorous dinner party to enjoy good music, great company and dance until the morning. The Glitz & Glam White Party will feature the renowned singer Marko Stanković and DJ.
Don’t Miss It
Registration for the PANTHEON conference
325.00 € + VAT
3 PERSONS: 2+1 free
650.00 € + VAT
285.00 € + VAT
- Regular registration 1 person: 325.00 € (396,50 € with VAT) per person
- 3 persons in the application:
650.00 € (793,00 € with VAT) (2+1 free)
- One-day registration:
285.00 € (347,70 € with VAT) per person
The price includes:
- Attend all lectures of the event
- Presentation and video material of the event
- 2 lunches, one dinner and refreshments during the break
Fields marked with an asterisk are required. Without providing this information, participation in the event is not possible.
To register three people from the same company, fill out three separate application forms and enter each individual’s personal information. No worries, your applications are non-binding. If the epidemiological situation deteriorates, the event will be postponed.
* Datalab SI d.o.o. and Datalab d.d. will process the personal data you have entered in the online form for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract between Datalab SI, d.o.o. (as the personal data controller) and yourself. You provide us with all personal data voluntarily. If you do not provide us with your personal data, we regret that we will not be able to ensure your registration and participation at the desired event, to inform you about it and to provide you with related materials. You can find out more about how (thoroughly) we protect your personal data in our Personal Data Protection Policy.
** With this optional field, I hereby confirm that I am aware of how long my personal data will be stored, that my data are processed based on consent, and that my personal data may be transmitted outside of the European Economic Area. I hereby confirm that I am aware of and understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time in writing at the company’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +386 (0)1 252 89 00. I am also aware of all other rights listed in Datalab’s Personal Data Protection Policy that I have as an individual whose personal data is processed.
NOTE: Even if you do not give your explicit consent, the company has the right to process your personal data to comply with legal obligations, to perform a contract you have entered into, or when a legitimate interest to do so exists.